October 23, 2009
The journey has started. I am really excited that IAMCP LRI program has started to take traction after 4 months of working with Petri Salonen, Dan Medakovic, Per Werngren and Pam Salzer. My personal thanks to IAMCP board of directors for making this happen.
We are excited to : Announce Window7 Exclusive IAMCP Webcast on Nov 3rd
- Presented by Erwin Visser, Senior Director, Windows Product Group
- Don’t Miss this Opportunity
- Register Now. Only 200 spots are open
- Visit Microsoft Partner Portal to learn more about Windows opportunities
- Read the Microsoft Channel Chief Partner Call to Action around Windows
Let me know if you have any ideas to make it better.
July 27, 2009
Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference was phenonmenal. 9,000 people from over 125 countries came together to hear Microsoft’s vision and strategies . I enjoyed meeting the partners from all partners of the world. The energy was very vibrant and shared a remarkable year of opportunities with the introduction of the new Microsoft Partner Network and the amazing wave of new product launches.
We heard from
- Bill Veghte about the exciting developments with Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Steven Elop showcased the innovation of Office 2010.
- Bob Muglia gave you new details about Microsoft’s cloud computing offerings and shared the vision for how software-plus-services enables partners to generate new revenue opportunities and provide enhanced customer value.
- Steve Ballmer described Microsoft’s commitment to a long-term investment and growth strategy.
- Kevin Turner gave a compelling review of Microsoft’s competitive strategy and intent to tackle our competition head on by providing a breadth of technologies across the cloud, the enterprise and the web.
Here are some of the resources I would like to share with all of you that will be valuable to increase the partnering power with Microsoft.
Leave your feedback or ask me questions if you need any help.