Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference was phenonmenal. 9,000 people from over 125 countries came together to hear Microsoft’s vision and strategies . I enjoyed meeting the partners from all partners of the world. The energy was very vibrant and shared a remarkable year of opportunities with the introduction of the new Microsoft Partner Network and the amazing wave of new product launches.
We heard from
- Bill Veghte about the exciting developments with Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Steven Elop showcased the innovation of Office 2010.
- Bob Muglia gave you new details about Microsoft’s cloud computing offerings and shared the vision for how software-plus-services enables partners to generate new revenue opportunities and provide enhanced customer value.
- Steve Ballmer described Microsoft’s commitment to a long-term investment and growth strategy.
- Kevin Turner gave a compelling review of Microsoft’s competitive strategy and intent to tackle our competition head on by providing a breadth of technologies across the cloud, the enterprise and the web.
Here are some of the resources I would like to share with all of you that will be valuable to increase the partnering power with Microsoft.
- Take full advantage of the new Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) to help strengthen your capabilities and expertise, enable new opportunities, and drive profitability and a competitive advantage.
- Visit Digital WPC all year, for WPC09 presentations, content and partner news.
- Use the Microsoft partner Profitability Modeler Tool to estimate your P&L for new business opportunities.
- Sign up for Digital Distribution to gain faster access to your software benefits, including the Microsoft Action Pack Subscription (MAPS).
- Access unlimited online technical support for Microsoft products and technologies through Online Technical Communities.
- Generate leads, expand reach and grow your business with the Partner Marketing Center.
- Take advantage of Digital Marketing SEO Services for Partners.
- Accelerate sales and close deals faster with Partner Sales Resources.
- Take advantage of Microsoft Financing to help you close more business.
- Demo Showcase provides a collection of scenario-based demos and demo-creation tools to help you create compelling sales presentations.
- Use the Microsoft Online Services Partner Commerce Dashboard to help you track your customer trials and orders, and to manage your sales pipeline.
- Leverage Microsoft Pinpoint to find products, services with the help of an online community that connects businesses with Microsoft Certified companies.
- Ensure your applications are compatible with the latest Microsoft technologies.
- Get started with Microsoft Practice Builder to build your practice around Microsoft solutions.
- Implement higher quality and more predictable solutions for customers with the Microsoft Services Ready Program for Partners.
- Get product and solution training with the Partner Learning Center.
Leave your feedback or ask me questions if you need any help.