As Senior Director of Product management, I am responsible for shaping Microsoft Customer and Partner Experience; Content and Localization Effectiveness and Driving Self Service business strategy 10M Customer & 1M Partner.
Joined Microsoft in July 2005, as Senior Director of Partner Systems. Previously, I was a Director of Partner Licensing and Systems at Oracle drive licensing simplification and implementing Partner Relationship Capabilities. She holds a Bachelors of Electrical Engineering from RVCE, Bangalore.
- Patent – Web Style Standards and process
- Global Partner Award – Enabling Licensing Advisor Program
- Thought Leadership Award – Active Listening Framework for Customer Experience
- 5 Group Award’s @ Microsoft – Driving Team excellence
- Best Consultant Award – Driving excellence in Consulting
- Published “Enterprise Architecture Methodology” at Oracle Corporation
- Published “Oracle Business Models for E-Business Suite Applications” at Oracle Corporation
- IPQC Presence – Customer Self Service